|Reference#: 13-00579||Title: Cisco Network Architect|
|Location: Bloomington, IL||Position Type: Full Time / Contract|
|Experience Level: 5 Years||Start Date / End Date: 02/01/2013 - 12/31/2013|
Unified Communications Application Architecture role:
• Documents the current and future solutions (Client architecture). Provides a consistent framework for business solutions.
• Collaborates and works closely with Business Architects and business partners to understand the business needs, vision, and strategy. Conveys architecture strategy to business leadership to assure alignment and influence long-term business strategy.
• Collaborates with Business Architecture in the BCD process to organize, prioritize, scope, and initiate work.
• Works with project teams/working teams to identify areas where there may be integration, continuity, impacts, reuse, and dependencies between efforts.
• Owns and drives resolution of UC application architecture issues. Approves application design changes to ensure alignment with application architecture strategy.
• Documents and maintains a standardized set of application architecture artifacts.
• Builds trust and strong relationship with Business Partner.
• Transforms business needs into current and future states of application architecture. Establishes an application functionality roadmap for constructing business solutions.
• Ensures the use of Flexibility Practices in Application Architecture when working with the Business Partner.
• Influences planning, prioritizing, initiating, and packaging of work efforts.
• Collaborates with other Application Leads (such as DC6, CCN, etc.) to evaluate optimum reuse, consistency, and business integration opportunities.
• Communicates with various audiences, such as business and technical leadership, to acquire acceptance and to articulate decisions for application architecture.
• Stays current with industry/business trends pertaining to application architecture.
• Ensures the use of proven internal and external patterns and frameworks where possible.
• Create ADD’s and/or Statements of Work (SOW)
• Determine Costing/Funding for changes
Unified Communications Application Architects required skills:
• Must have current skills/experience with Cisco Unified Communications (CUCM) and Cisco Contact Center (UCCE) technologies.
• Leadership and coordination skills.
• Communication skills to both business and technical audiences.
• Architecture knowledge in strategy, artifacts, and governance.
• Ability to navigate the organization.
Qualification: Cisco Unified Communications (CUCM) and Cisco Contact Center (UCCE) technologies, Experience with UC Architecture knowledge in strategy, artifacts, and governance Minimum Years Required: 3